Täysin turvatut varaukset
Yli 3,5 miljoonaa myytyä lippua
Miksi ostaa meiltä?
1. Disney's The Lion King - Broadway- Minskoff Theatre, la, 14 jo 2019 - su, 28 kes 2020
Alkaen 119,60 €
2. Rock of Ages- New World Stages, to, 12 jo 2019 - su, 26 tam 2020
Alkaen 58,30 €
3. Waitress- Brooks Atkinson Theatre, to, 12 jo 2019 - su, 15 jo 2019
Alkaen 97,90 €
4. Frozen-musikaali- St. James Theatre, to, 12 jo 2019 - su, 28 kes 2020
Alkaen 56,90 €
5. Wicked - Broadway- Gershwin Theatre, to, 12 jo 2019 - su, 5 hei 2020
Alkaen 88,00 €
6. Blue Man Group - New York- Astor Place Theater, to, 12 jo 2019 - su, 28 kes 2020
Alkaen 68,70 €
7. Chicago- Ambassador Theatre, to, 12 jo 2019 - su, 28 kes 2020
Alkaen 53,70 €
8. Disney's Aladdin - Broadway- New Amsterdam Theatre, to, 12 jo 2019 - su, 28 kes 2020
Alkaen 72,70 €
9. The Phantom of the Opera- Majestic Theatre, to, 12 jo 2019 - la, 6 kes 2020
Alkaen 28,70 €
10. Jersey Boys- New World Stages / Stage 1, to, 12 jo 2019 - su, 31 to 2020
Alkaen 48,50 €
Jagged Little Pill
Enjoy a musical inspired by the themes and emotions of Alanis Morissette's album Jagged Little Pill. This musical is coming to New York City and this is your chance to see it! Witness a story, that deals with pain, healing and hard choices in life.
- Choose your own seats
- Listen to Alanis Morissette's best songs
- Enjoy the story by the famous writer Diablo Cody
- Learn a gribbing and heart-warming message
The Healys are a picture-perfect suburban family - but looks can be deceiving. The mom of the family, Mary Jane, is obsessed with keeping everything together and making her life look good, despite the fact that she is addicted to perscription pain pills and her marriage to Steve is very distant and lifeless.
The daughter in the family, Frankie, is adopted and due to many painful reasons she feel alienated by Mary Jane. While this struggle is taking place Frankie is having a secret battle with her sexuality. Meanwhile the son, Nick, is dealing with the pressure of being the perfect, golden child of the family. And this gets even more complicated when Nick's best friend, Andrew, is accused of raping Frankie's friend, Bella.
When the cracks beneath the surface begin to show, the Healys have a choice to make: Will they keep maintaining the status quo or will they try to face the harsh truths about themselves?
Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by email. Just print out your ticket and bring it with you to the theater. Mobile tickets are accepted.
Please check calendar for available date and time.